- Mon, Jun 05Pigeon ForgeJust plain Fun Country in The Great Smoky Mountains!
- Thu, Jun 15PittsburghA special trip just for couples to Western PA and Western MD
- Wed, Jun 28WilliamstownExperience the Amazing Ark Encounter and the Behalt Cyclorama as well as Flight 93 Memorial and the Creation Museum all in one Unforgettable Trip.
- Sat, Jul 01Dare CountyCustomized family vacations in the Outer Banks of North Carolina!
- Sat, Jul 08WashingtonA day to explore our nations capital including museums, monuments, the national mall or whatever else captures your attention!
- Mon, Jul 10Niagara FallsIf you love waterfalls this is the tour for you!
- Mon, Jul 24PhiladelphiaEnjoy a great evening at the ballpark watching the Phillies take on the Baltimore Orioles in an interleague showdown !
- Mon, Aug 07Ark Encounter Dr, Williamstown, KY 41097, USAExperience the Amazing Ark Encounter and the Behalt Cyclorama as well as Flight 93 Memorial and the Creation Museum all in one Unforgettable Trip.
Just returned from our 2nd trip with Sam. The entire trip was well planned and executed to perfection. The bus was so comfortable and the bus driver did a superior job. Very nice accommodations and good food along the way; not to mention several surprises and many treats. Sam thinks of everything to make the trip a memorable one! Where to next Sam?
Ken and Linda Roberts
We thoroughly enjoyed our trip with Sam to the creation museum and ark encounter. Sam is the most generous tour guide I have had the privilege of traveling with and we have been on many different bus tours in the past. We watched Sam humble himself to serve us in many different ways from helping serve food at a country bbq pit, to passing out waters and snacks on the bus and collecting the trash. He always made himself available to help anyone at all times. We never had to wonder where he went. Mr. Fun Country is a name that fits him well. He made our trip fun and stress free.
Bill and Becky Steele
What a GREAT tour to the Ark and Creation museum!!! The BEST bus tour I've ever been on thanks to Sam's friendliness and planning. He could not do enough to make us all comfortable and cared for. I highly recommend Fun Country Tours!!!! Thank you, Sam, for a wonderful and memorable time!!!
Thank you so much for the very well-planned trip, with well-timed breaks, good food, and excellent suggestions for optimal use of our time at the Ark Encounter/Creation Museum/Flight 93 Memorial. We also appreciated the affordability of this trip, the fun of having families with children on board, the daily devos with Piercing Word Min, and honoring the Lord with worship time on Sunday. Thank you for all your effort!
Barry and Flo Rebert
WOW, what an AWESOME trip to the Ark and the Creation Museum! We are so thankful we chose Fun Country Tours for our trip. Sam (Mr. Fun Country) is so knowledgeable and was willing to go extra miles to make our trip enjoyable and educational. He helped everyone plan each day to get the most out of our time and not miss anything we wanted to see or do. We didn't have to worry about any detail, our meals, our hotel, our breaks, everything was planned perfectly. And with a gracious spirit and willing hand of help. My granddaughter (11 years old) said it was the best ever vacation, better than Disney! We were blessed and encouraged. Thank you, Mr. Fun Country, for a truly wonderful trip!
About Fun Country Tours
Enjoyable Encouraging Travel With The Personal Touch!
Fun Country Tours exists to provide my friends and neighbors the opportunity to make memories as they travel to exciting destinations affordably and in comfort. As a pastor for twenty years I understand the value in getting away to relax and recharge. I bring my passion to serve and encourage others to the touring industry. Let me take the work out of your next adventure. Travel with Fun Country Tours and I guarantee you will tell all your friends "Don't Miss the Bus".